Monday, November 19, 2012

Star Wars Cake and Goodies

Sometimes, I just get tired of making cupcakes. I have these wonderful cookie cutters from Williams Sonoma and this was the time to use them! I made cookies for my son's preschool class. I was going to leave them undecorated but at the last minute decided to ice them. For no real prep time on these, I thought they turned out pretty good.




 For the party, this is the cake table. All we had was cake, cupcakes, punch and chocolate. 
What more could 4 and 5 year olds ask for??

I bought a Storm Trooper mold online to make the chocolates with.
I'm sure this will be reused for lots of things in the future!

Green "Yoda Soda" (lime sherbet and Sprite).

The cake I made. I used the cookie cutters for this too. It made things so much EASIER!




I decided (again at the last minute) that I should probably do cupcakes for the kiddos.
The whole fondant/cake thing doesn't always go over with them. So, the adults got cake and the kids got these.

I made blue light sabers and whipped up these cupcake toppers the morning of the party.
Here are my other posts about the Star Wars party....


No comments:

Post a Comment