Friday, June 29, 2012

Watering "Can" for Little Ones

A few weeks ago, my mom and dad brought me one of the greatest/simplest/useful recycled projects I've seen in a while. I have a four year old that LOVES to help out around the house. This also includes watering our outside flowers. Sometimes it is just easier to do it all myself at the risk of him coming inside soaked and wet because he spilled the watering can all over himself and maybe got some on the flowers in the process. 

Here's what they did....it's super simple!

Buy a juice in a large container that has a wide mouth lid. This one is a 1.75L container.
Poke about four holes in the lid.

Fill the container with water and there you go!

So easy, even a four year old can do it (without getting very wet)!

No comments:

Post a Comment