Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Package Pals (What I Sent and Got)

In October, I participated in my first "crafty swap" with Jamie over at C.R.A.F.T. It was so much fun. I got paired up with a package pal and we sent each other some cool stuff after we got to know each other a little bit. Here's my recap of what I sent and what I got from my new pal Laura.

What I sent...

Laura likes to make jewelry, friendship bracelets with her daughter, the colors green and blue and sunflowers. This fall, I was at a pumpkin patch with my kiddos and took a picture of the sunflowers. That was the inspiration for the artwork. I found a cute quote about sunflowers and added that to the piece. I found some sunflower recipe cards, beads, thread and a stamp for her continued craftiness.

What I got...
I got some fabulous stuff from my new pal! I opened my package and just kept 
opening little things. It was great!


Halloween stuff that I can decorate with my kids.

A fabulous reversible bag for the Fall season. It is perfect for me!

A friendship bracelet (with my favorite colors).
I love to bake so she sent me some cupcake liners and colored sugar.
Maybe the best part....chocolate! :-)
I'm looking forward to the next swap in February already! Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment