Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall Art

I love the Fall and decorating for the season. A couple years ago, I went to one of those paint along places where they teach you step by step how to paint a "work of art." I happened to go and paint a "Halloween" or "Fall Pumpkin" picture. Of course, after that, I had to have more art to hang on the wall with my lone pumpkin. I've added to the collection last year and again this year. I really wanted to involve my family and document "us" somehow. Here is what we have done so far....

My first "Fall Pumpkin" piece of art that started everything.
 
Last year, we did this ghost print with our footprints. It is simply amazing that I got my
wonderful husband to cooperate. Arts and crafts aren't typically his "thing."

This year's creation was a pumpkin patch of sorts. I used the palm print of each of our
hands for the pumpkins. I think it turned out pretty cute.

I labeled all of our pumpkins so we would remember who is who in years to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment