Monday, April 2, 2012

Our Little Urban Garden, Part 2

Dateline: March 15, 2012
Time to start some seeds and see if we can make them grow to something 
we can eat in the coming months.




My oldest had to get on the action and help daddy plant the seeds.
He's more anxious about this garden than anyone I think!

Putting the seeds in the beginning soil thingy (I guess I should actually know what it is called
before I put it up here for all to see how little I really know about gardening).

The one slight mishap of the initial planting was the fact that the soil pellets (for lack of the right term)
should have been watered BEFORE the seeds were placed. Lesson learned. Our hopes of anything
actually sprouting are diminishing quickly.

We are *hoping* to grow all kinds of wonderful peppers.

Stay tuned to see if anything actually sprouted or not....

No comments:

Post a Comment